Defensive Driving can be defined as "driving to save lives, time, and money, in spite of the conditions around you and the actions of others." Our approach to Defensive Driver Training is somewhat different to what you may expect.
We don't use racetracks as a venue to run our courses, we come to you, into your environment. Our onsite courses deliver the topics required to make your drivers safer on the roads. We can tailor a course to suit your environment and staff, we can even include an on-road component in which we take your drivers out into the real world and implement the learned strategies.
Every 24 hours in Australia there are 4 fatalities, 550 injuries and 4800 crashes, these figures are frightening and they can be lowered with the correct training and tuition.
Some of the topics covered in our program are:
- The control of our vision, where we look and how our vision works.
- Reaction times, how long does it take to react to a road situation.
- Risk, how much risk are you prepared to take on the road on a daily basis.
- Concentration, how do we maintain it while we drive.
- Driver Manner, Attentiveness and Approach to driving.